I thought I better leave a note here with some blogging tips, since I have been slacking off lately with my blogging, ooops.
Oh well, that's the nice thing about blogging, you can write blogs whenever you feel like writing and when you get an inspiration for a blog. Really you can write a blog anytime...
A blogging tip that is recommended:
1. To write blogs at least once a week, which many social networkers might suggest or even daily if you can manage the time.
2. You know, when blogging, the blog doesn't have to be like writing a book, as a matter of fact it is much better to write a couple of paragraphs per blog, rather than a big, long article, which your readers might not bother to read or even have time to read.
The Third Tip:
3. A suggestion is to make shorter sentences, not long ones. That way the reader can stay focused.
Tip Number Four:
4. Also, be sure to separate the paragraphs so blogs are easier to read and not as straining on the reader's eyes.
Tip Number Five:
5. Another blogging tip is to use ... (dot, dot, dot), as this keeps the reader interested and wanting to know what comes next...
These are just some blogging tips from me. Be sure to look for more to follow...
Have fun blogging and if you have any questions please ask!
Also, feel free to go to CoachingWithJill and take advantage of the free basic coaching program.
Thank you, Jill